أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» مبروك للرابحين
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 08, 2011 5:27 am من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» مباراة الشعر--
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 03, 2011 8:15 pm من طرف هيثم فرج

» مباراة الشعر في اللغة العربية
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 02, 2011 4:11 am من طرف hanin

» urgent
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 28, 2011 5:55 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» المطالبة بإلغاء التصويت عن مباراة إالقاء الشعر الحلقة الرابعة (أ)
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 25, 2011 6:03 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» التصويت لمباراة القاء الشعر : الحلقة الثالثة ( ب )
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 25, 2011 4:08 am من طرف hanin

» التصويت لمباراة القاء الشعر : الحلقة الرابعة ( أ )
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 25, 2011 12:56 am من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» التصويت لمباراة القاء الشعر : الحلقة الثالثة ( أ )
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 24, 2011 12:40 am من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» التصويت لمباراة القاء الشعر : الحلقة الرابعة ( ب )
What is the CPU I_icon_minitimeالأحد أبريل 24, 2011 12:38 am من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

قـــــا مـــوس

قاموس ترجمة ثنائي اللغة

Download Our Toolbar

toolbar powered by Irfan School Sawfar IT Dept.

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What is the CPU

Nahla
    Nahla
    عرفاني نشيط
    عرفاني نشيط

عدد الرسائل عدد الرسائل : 61
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    نقاط : 11794
    تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2008

What is the CPU Empty What is the CPU

مُساهمة من طرف Nahla الإثنين مايو 05, 2008 6:14 pm

CPU is the main part inside the case. It is the brain of the computer, so it's the most important unit which is called (Central Processing Unit). It translates entered data and processes it, then it'll send it either to the output units or to be saved on one of the secondary storage units.

What is the CPU CPU%20chip

The CPU contains two circuit elements that perform tasks and several memory locations where data/instructions are held temporarily while actions are performed.

The main parts of the CPU are:

- ALU : Arithmetic logic Unit which performs arithmetic and logic operations, such as : + , - , x , ÷ , <, >,= , ≠, , ≥ ….etc.

- CU : Control Unit which is responsible to send information % instructions on how a job should be done.

Reading & explaining instructions

Sending operation to the CPU
    Controlling all data between the memory & the input / output units

- Registers. Temporary storage locations.

CPU Block Diagram

The basic operation of the CPU can be illustrated with the following diagram. (Assumed computer word size is 8-bits with 16-bit address line, like a 64K personal computer. Modern computers are much more complex.)
    What is the CPU Cpu

Commands and instructions flow to the CPU and data is moved back and forth.
    All information needed is addressed by the CPU as is all transfer to and from memory. In modern designs some of these tasks are carried out by auxiliary processors.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين مايو 20, 2024 8:21 pm